Tribal Seeds has shared their top 10 items they MUST have on tour! The band has been on their fall 2011 tour, and are wrapping it up with their November 19th show at the House of Blues, in West Hollywood. The band kicked off the tour in October, and has played over 25 dates, giving fans their spiritually driven, refreshing rock vibe that they have intertwined with the roots style of reggae music.
Their latest album “Soundwaves” was released on July 19, 2011 and it peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Reggae Charts. They are currently working on new music and are expected to release a new album in 2012.
Without further ado, here is their must-have items while they are on the road!
TRIBAL SEEDS ON TOUR: THE TOP 10 ITEMS THE BAND MUST HAVE WHILE ON THE ROAD
By: Tribal Seeds
10. Disco ball – time to get the party started!
9. Electric back massager – to relax us after the show.
8. Weights – it is important for some of the band members to keep in shape while on the road for weeks at a time.
7. Beer – to get us pumped!
6. Weed – to set the vibe.
5. Protein shakes – to feed our muscles.
4. Stoner munchies, it is a MUST!
3. Febreze – in case we get pulled over.
2. Laptops – for all of our personal uses, have to be checking the NUG Magazine website!
1. Recording equipment – to make them beats.
** You can visit the band at www.tribalseeds.net