It has a rich landscape of natural beauty, is famous for its hatched green chili peppers, is the birthplace of Neil Patrick Harris, and the current residence of writer George R.R. We are hosting a day to honor him on the 29th), and are also home to a thriving cannabis scene with lots of culture? We are proud to announce that our popular cannabis contest is expanding to New Mexico for the first time ! welcome to High Times Cannabis Cup New Mexico: People’s Choice Edition 2023.
Adult-use cannabis sales began in New Mexico on April 1, 2022. On that day alone, consumers flocked to nearby pharmacies in the first weekend when he made a whopping $3 million in sales, and sales have risen steadily ever since. Nearly a year later, we know the industry is thriving and ready to dive into some of the state’s best products.
For New Mexico consumers, this is the deal. You have the power!Get his one of a kind Judge Kit from our retail partners. Pecos Valley Productions (Details to be announced soon) From June 17th to August 20th. This cup has 11 categories.
- Indica Flower (max 2 entries per company)
- Sativa Flower (up to 2 times per company)
- Hybrid flowers (up to 2 per company)
- Pre-roll (max 2 entries per company)
- Infused Pre-Roll (maximum 1 entry per company)
- Solvent concentrates (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Non-solvent concentrates (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Vape Pens & Cartridges (max 2 entries per company) (categories may be split)
- Edibles: Gummies & Fruit Chews (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Edibles: Chocolate & Non-Gummy (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Sublingual, capsule, tincture + topical (maximum 3 entries per company)
Once you have received your judging kit, please log in to our online judging portal and leave your comments. Depending on the category, judges are asked to carefully analyze the product with numerous criteria in mind. The aesthetics, aroma/aroma, taste/flavour profile, and efficacy/efficacy of the product and its packaging will be considered by the judges. Based on each product’s overall score, the judges will calculate which product they liked the most and announce the winners at the Digital Awards Show on September 3rd.
The goal of the People’s Choice Edition competition is to shine the spotlight and promote the most unique and one-of-a-kind products statewide. Those wishing to participate in the competition can submit their products to our intake partners. Pecos Valley Productions, between 5 and 7 June. However, there are some rules for entry, so please read the information below carefully.
- Flower: (228) 1 gram sample. 3.5 gram entries will not be accepted.
- Pre-rolls & Infused Pre-rolls: (228) Samples: Pre-rolls are limited to 2g flowers each. Infused pre-rolls are limited to 3g flower equivalent or 1g concentrate equivalent respectively.
- Concentrate and vape pen: (228) 0.5 gram sample. Entries in units of 1 gram will not be accepted. Battery required for cart.
- Edible: (100) Sample containing 50mg THC.
- Sublingual Medications, Capsules, Tinctures + Topics: (60) Samples containing up to 100mg THC.
The price for one entry is set at $250 and is non-refundable. Two entries are $100 each and are non-refundable. However, if you submit 3 or more entries, each entry is $100, a refundable deposit for each entry retained. If all entries are successfully submitted, you will be eligible for a refund. These fees are waived if you choose to sponsor the event.
As a reminder to our competitors, please email email@example.com as soon as possible for information on how to compete and for the judges see: cannabiscup.com/preregister Sign up for updates on how to become a judge.
Special thanks to our partners and sponsors!
Official Intake Partner: Pecos Valley Production
By: Fusion Promotions