of Benzinga Cannabis Capital ConferenceRenowned for being the world’s largest and most successful cannabis investment and financial event, it returns to an iconic location. Fountainblue Hotel April 11-12, 2023 in Miami.
More than 3,000 industry operators, investors, policy makers and advocates are expected to attend, with registrations jumping 30% over last year, reflecting the industry’s rapid expansion. With 90% of his total cannabis market capitalization expected to attend the event, it’s a great place to network with his top operators in the industry.
Twitter and Uber dive into the cannabis industry
In a major development, Twitter and Uber will be on board. Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conferencehighlights the increasing crossover between mainstream businesses and the cannabis sector.
Alexa Alianello of Twitter US Sales & Partnerships, Rohan Routroy of Twitter NEXT and Jesse Young, Global Lead of New Ventures at Uber Technologies, are among the top executives scheduled to speak.
It will be the first time Twitter executives have met with cannabis industry leaders to discuss the social media giant’s role in cannabis advertising and will be the first platform in the social media world to open up to the burgeoning industry.
Politicians join the conversation
The conference will also include prominent politicians such as Rep. Dave Joyce, U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 14th congressional district, and Troy Carter, U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 2nd congressional district.
Their attendance underscores the importance of political support for the continued growth and mainstream acceptance of the cannabis industry.
A hub of networking and learning opportunities
The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference provides an unparalleled platform for networking, trading and knowledge sharing among the world’s leading cannabis investors and top companies. A stellar lineup of speakers includes Gina Collins (CMO of Trulieve), Emily Paxia (Managing Partner of Poseidon), Tim Seymour (CNBC News Anchor, Founder and CIO of Seymour Asset Management) and Matt Darrin (CEO of Curaleaf) and others. , etc.
This event is a great place to learn about succeeding in the cannabis business during difficult market conditions, discovering the next generation of industry-leading businesses, and understanding what investors are looking for in today’s market. provide participants with the opportunity to Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect with CEOs and decision makers of the industry’s top companies, gain insider access to celebrities, and drive public opinion and narratives through the largest financial media voices in the space.
2023 Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference It will be an essential event for cannabis entrepreneurs and investors looking to forge new partnerships, create meaningful ventures and participate in important conversations about the state of the industry.
Check out the full line-up here and get your tickets here. Prices are soaring!
10 reasons to attend the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference:
1. Learn how to run a successful cannabis business during a bear market.
2. Discover the next generation of industry-leading businesses.
3. Identify special opportunities for individual investors.
4. Acquire valuable tactics from the most profitable businesses.
5. Learn what investors want in difficult markets.
6. Network with CEOs and decision makers of top companies in the industry. 7. Gain insider access to celebrities who share their stories and brand-building secrets. 8. Ask industry leaders and celebrities your hard questions and receive real-time answers.
9. Drive public opinion and your own story through the industry’s largest financial media voice.
10. Connect with your next investor or co-founder and build lasting friendships.
BONUS: Don’t miss the fascinating Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference afterparty. It’s an enchanting night on April 12th at the glorious LIV nightclub inside the iconic Fontainebleau Hotel. Prepare to be mesmerized by dazzling performances by captivating artists like Lexy Panterra and the many enchanting surprises that await you.
of Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is designed to help cannabis entrepreneurs and investors make the most of their time, offering unparalleled opportunities to network, trade and learn from the world’s leading cannabis investors and top performing companies. .
Don’t miss this year’s outstanding speaker line-up, including:
● Alexa Alianiello, Twitter US Sales & Partnerships
● Rohan Routroy, Twitter NEXT
● Congressman Dave Joyce, U.S. Representative to Ohio’s 14th Congressional District
● Congressman Troy Carter, U.S. Representative to Louisiana’s Second District
● Jessie Young, Global Lead, New Industry, Uber Technologies
● Gina Collins, CMO, Trulieve
● Emily Paxhia, Managing Partner, Poseidon
● Tim Seymour, CNBC News Anchor, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seymour Asset Management (SAM)
● Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf
● Weldon Angelos, Founder and President of The Weldon Project
● Verano Holdings COO Darren Weiss
● David Goubert, President and CEO, Ayr Wellness
● Matt Hawkins, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Entourage Effect Capital
● Kristi Palmer, co-founder of Kiva Confections
● Kelly Flores, COO, Wana Brands
● Jason Wild, CIO and President of JW Asset Management
● Green Thumb Industries Director Wendy Berger
● Paul Weaver, Director and Head of Cannabis, Boston Beer
● Gia Morón, President of Women Grow
“The cannabis business has closed deals totaling between $1.5 billion and over $2 billion at previous events. And get ready. will be even bigger,” said Chief Zinger Jason Raznick.