Well, the time has come. Pack the bowl and light the torch. If you have the best brands, may chances be in your favor. High Times Cannabis Cup Illinois: People’s Choice Edition is coming to town. For over 35 years, High Times Cannabis Cup The event is often imitated, but not replicated, and has showcased some of the finest cannabis and cannabis products on the planet. However, like all People’s Choice events, the Judge’s Kit is open to the public.
High Times Cannabis Cup Illinois: People’s Choice Edition was judged by Prairie State greats to identify the best cannabis products across Illinois, representing many facets of cannabis across a wide range of categories, The purpose is to reward. This year, we’ve taken it to the next level with new concentrates and edibles categories added to the mix.
The event will be the fourth public competition in Illinois history and will feature the largest jury ever. For those of you who are lovers of exquisite cannabis profiles, this is a sampling dream.
New floral products will take on new products in town in three categories, as well as infused and non-infused pre-rolls. But if you’re looking for a concentrate, solvent-free versus solvent-free products are at odds, as are edibles, vape pens, sublinguals, capsules, and tinctures. Flowers and other products are judged on product aesthetics/visual appeal, aroma/aroma, taste/flavor profile, burnability, effectiveness/efficacy and terpene profile rather than packaging.
Last year’s High Times Cannabis Cup Illinois: People’s Choice Edition had notable winners, including unforgettable psychedelic players. fig farm figment (Purple Fig x Animal Mint 199 #4, #1 Sativa Flower) The lavender and confetti cake flavor is currently available in the Illinois market. Rhythm Brownie Scout (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Kosher Kush, No. 1 Indica Flower) “starts off with a ferocious surge, then dives into a jubilant Indica trance.”
Among last year’s intensive winners, gorilla cheese rosin (GG#4 x Clementine, First Place Concentrates & Extracts) by Revolution Cannabis gained popularity for its earthy, cheesy flavors, including limonene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-myrcene, linalool and elemen.
Competitor submissions will be accepted throughout Illinois from August 7-11.Judge Kits Will Be Available Saturday, August 19th Throughout Illinois, Including Official Intake Partners RISE Pharmacy, Nuelaand zen leaves place. Judges just need to log in. Examination portal Click to select the corresponding event to start judging. The judging deadline is October 22nd, and the winners will be announced on November 5th through the digital awards show.
May the best product win.
- Indica Flower (maximum 3 entries per company)
- Sativa Flower (up to 3 entries per company)
- Hybrid flowers (maximum 3 entries per company)
- Non-infused pre-rolls (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Injected pre-rolls (maximum 1 entry per company)
- Solvent concentrates (max 2 entries per company)
- Non-solvent concentrates (maximum 2 entries per company)
- Vape Pens and Cartridges (maximum 1 entry per company) (categories may be split)
- Food: Gummies and Fruit Chews (Limit one entry per company)
- Food: Non-chocolate and gummies (maximum 1 entry per company)
- Edibles: Beverages (maximum 1 entry per company)
- Sublingual preparations, capsules, tinctures + external preparations (up to 1 per company)
- Medical: Flowers (maximum 3 entries per company)
- Medical: Vape Pens (2 entries per company)
- Medical: Edible (maximum 1 entry per company)
now is the time to visit High Times Cannabis Cup Visit the website to find out how to enter this year’s High Times Cannabis Cup Illinois: People’s Choice Edition.
A big thank you to all our partners.